Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Sew It All TV
Hello everyone! Welcome to another day of fabulous giveaways! Thank you all for joining in the discussion on refashioning yesterday. I love refashioning clothes, especially old ones that have sentimental value, or something that would otherwise have been tossed out. … Continue reading
Thank you all for participating in Friday’s giveaway and letting us know if you embroider either by hand or machine. Friday’s winner is Patty Kulas and Karen Heinrich! Congratulations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing addresses to receive one Sulky … Continue reading
Thank you everyone for participating in yesterday’s giveaway and sharing with us your favorite episodes! Remember, if you don’t get the show in your area, give your local PBS station a shout and request that they carry it. In the … Continue reading
Hello everyone! We’re celebrating Sew it All TV season 6 airing on PBS in September. So, today kicks off another round of Sew it All TV 13 Days of Giveaways! That’s right, every day from now until August 31, we’re going … Continue reading
Thanks for sticking with us through 13 Days of Giveaways! Now it’s time to announce the winner of the GRAND PRIZE, Sew it All TV season 4 on DVD! Did you catch the first episode of season 5 on Saturday? … Continue reading
Hello sewing enthusiasts! Thanks for continuing to come back for our 13 Days of Giveaways to celebrate Sew it All TV! I loved reading yesterday’s comments. I tend to pack like a Girl Scout. Ready for anything with my back … Continue reading