Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sundress Week: Jill’s Recommendations
- Sundress Week: Pattern Picks from BurdaStyle
- Travel Trio Sew Along, week 2: Self-Lining for Reversible Garments
- Sundress Week: Isla Dress Pattern by Made by Rae
- Sundress Week: Josie Dress by Christine Haynes for Sew News
- Creating Couture Embellishment: A Review & Giveaway
- Our Favorite Sundresses Of The Season!
- Favorite Wrap Dress Patterns
- Travel Trio Sew Along, Week 1: Tips for Working with Knit Fabrics
- Summer Sewing Inspiration is Here!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sew it all
Hello readers! I’m happy to say that we’re in the midst of some big changes here at Sew News. We’re redesigning the magazine to bring a whole new look and feel to the pages, and I know you’ll love it … Continue reading
Here we are at the end of 13 Days of Giveaways, we hope you have enjoyed getting sneak peeks at the upcoming season. Let’s preview an upcoming episode. Episode 807 is with Lucy Blair. Lucy will show tips and tricks … Continue reading
Christine Haynes was in the studio today filming for Season 8 of Sew it All TV. Fans of Sew it All TV may remember Christine from way back to Season 2 episode 210 where she whipped up an adorable raincoat … Continue reading
We’re almost finished with our 13 Days of Giveaways and hope you enjoyed the sneak peeks and prizes. First to announce yesterday’s winner which is: Jeri W! Please be sure to check your inbox for instructions on how to get … Continue reading
Thank you for coming back for the 13 Days of Giveaway! We’re now at Day 6! The winners from Wednesday’s giveaway are Jane H and Tran! Please check your inbox for instructions on how to get your prize. Sew it … Continue reading
The fireworks festivities are starting today and I’m going to the park near my house for food trucks, free music and some sparklers. I want to wear something comfy that will keep me cool while shielding me from mosquitoes. So … Continue reading