Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sew it all
Good morning everyone! Today’s lucky winner of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways is Jeanne. She won the four pack of Tulip Fabric Spray Paint and Erasable Fabric Ink. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing addresses to … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to Day 3 of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways to celebrate Season 5 airing on PBS beginning March 2nd! We’re giving away a prize a day for the next 10 days, so stick … Continue reading
Caroline Hulse Congratulations Caroline Hulse, on being selected as one of our final contestants in the Sew it All TV Casting Call! Before we meet Caroline in Puyallup in March, we’re getting to know her and her super cute blog, … Continue reading
When my good friends Erin and Tex announced that they were having a baby earlier this year, my mind went straight to all the cute little baby things I would get to sew (after I congratulated them, started to cry … Continue reading
Happy Friday!! It’s the Friday before a long weekend, which makes it even happier! Today is also our LAST Day of 13 Days of Giveaways! How sad. I’ve had so much fun giving you things! (Grand Prize winner announcement has … Continue reading
Hello again! It’s Thursday, which means it’s Day 12 of our 13 giveaways! But first, who won yesterday’s giveaway? Our Day 11 prize was the book Deploy That Fabric by Jen Eskridge. Jen Eskridge shows you how to recycle decomissioned uniforms and … Continue reading