Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preivew
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sew it all
Good morning everyone! Today’s lucky winner of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways is Jeanne. She won the four pack of Tulip Fabric Spray Paint and Erasable Fabric Ink. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing addresses to … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to Day 3 of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways to celebrate Season 5 airing on PBS beginning March 2nd! We’re giving away a prize a day for the next 10 days, so stick … Continue reading
Caroline Hulse Congratulations Caroline Hulse, on being selected as one of our final contestants in the Sew it All TV Casting Call! Before we meet Caroline in Puyallup in March, we’re getting to know her and her super cute blog, … Continue reading
When my good friends Erin and Tex announced that they were having a baby earlier this year, my mind went straight to all the cute little baby things I would get to sew (after I congratulated them, started to cry … Continue reading
Happy Friday!! It’s the Friday before a long weekend, which makes it even happier! Today is also our LAST Day of 13 Days of Giveaways! How sad. I’ve had so much fun giving you things! (Grand Prize winner announcement has … Continue reading
Hello again! It’s Thursday, which means it’s Day 12 of our 13 giveaways! But first, who won yesterday’s giveaway? Our Day 11 prize was the book Deploy That Fabric by Jen Eskridge. Jen Eskridge shows you how to recycle decomissioned uniforms and … Continue reading