Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sew it all
Hello again readers, and welcome to Day 10 of our 13 Days of Giveaways to celebrate SIA TV season 4 airing on PBS THIS Saturday, Sept 1! Thank you all for sharing your sewing-room sewing stories. Maybe I should have … Continue reading
Happy Hump Day! We’re halfway through this week and halfway through our 13 days of giveaways! If you haven’t won yet, keep commenting and remember, even if you don’t win a daily prize, you still have a shot at winning … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest for a free annual membership to sew.tv! You had some excellent suggestions for how-to videos. Stay tuned, as we’ll be adding lots of great new content and tutorials to the … Continue reading
Are you ready for Sew It All, Volume 4? The issue goes on sale June 19th! Volume 4 has 40 fun, stylish and simple new projects to make. I just love the ruffled skirt on the cover. Speaking of the … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: What sew-lebrity would you like to see on the next season of Sew it All? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Angela Cianfaglione, Marilyn … Continue reading
This week is a big one–We’re giving away one small/medium or large/extra large Flower Frill Templates set from Clover to FOUR lucky winners! Use the templates to quickly and easily create fabric flowers to embellish accessories, garments or home-dec items. … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever used zippers as a project embellishment? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Perri Hogue! Please email email@example.com with your mailing address. Perri … Continue reading