Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sew it all
Hello again readers, and welcome to Day 10 of our 13 Days of Giveaways to celebrate SIA TV season 4 airing on PBS THIS Saturday, Sept 1! Thank you all for sharing your sewing-room sewing stories. Maybe I should have … Continue reading
Happy Hump Day! We’re halfway through this week and halfway through our 13 days of giveaways! If you haven’t won yet, keep commenting and remember, even if you don’t win a daily prize, you still have a shot at winning … Continue reading
Are you ready for Sew It All, Volume 4? The issue goes on sale June 19th! Volume 4 has 40 fun, stylish and simple new projects to make. I just love the ruffled skirt on the cover. Speaking of the … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Sew it All, Vol. 3 contest! We asked: What is your favorite Sew it All project for either Vol. 1 or Vol. 2? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Jenna! … Continue reading
We’re so excited that Sew it All, Volume 3 is now available in our online store and will be on newsstands nationwide Dec. 6! Volume 3 is packed with 50 fun and easy sewing projects to take you through the … Continue reading
Sew it All, Vol. 3 is almost here! This volume is the best yet, containing 50 easy projects, 8 sewing techniques explained and 19 FREE patterns!Check out this sneak peek at one of the fun projects, a cute and handy … Continue reading