Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sew it all
Enter to win Zipper Accents from Indygo Junction by Amy Barickman. We’re giving away two sets that include each include 1 yard of five cool zipper colors. The sets are perfect to use for any zipper embellishment project. Check out … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: What would you use Flip-N-Cut Magic Templates by Omnigrid templates for? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Kyla Olson! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your … Continue reading
Enter to win Flip-N-Cut Magic Templates by Omnigrid. This set includes three nested templates to make over 8 different shapes. Use these to create hundreds of designs for appliques, quilt blocks, scrapbook pages and more! Answer the following questions in … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Sew it All, Vol. 3 contest! We asked: What is your favorite Sew it All project for either Vol. 1 or Vol. 2? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Jenna! … Continue reading
We’re so excited that Sew it All, Volume 3 is now available in our online store and will be on newsstands nationwide Dec. 6! Volume 3 is packed with 50 fun and easy sewing projects to take you through the … Continue reading
Sew it All, Vol. 3 is almost here! This volume is the best yet, containing 50 easy projects, 8 sewing techniques explained and 19 FREE patterns!Check out this sneak peek at one of the fun projects, a cute and handy … Continue reading