Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sew liberated
We are down to the final steps in completing our Sew Liberated Clara Dress. At this point, all that is left to do is finish the hem, sew in the buttonholes and attach the buttons. If you have not added … Continue reading
This week, our dress really begins to take shape with the addition of the skirt. Before we attach the skirt to the bodice, we’ll sew in the side seam pockets. Side seam pockets are a wonderful addition to almost any … Continue reading
The Sew Liberated Clara Dress Sew Along Week 4 Hopefully your dress is coming along and you are enjoying seeing it take shape. This week we will talk about the sleeves. Oh sleeves, my favorite thing! There’s nothing I Iove … Continue reading
Get ready for spring with the Clara Dress Sew-Along! This dress is so sweet and lovely for spring and summer. The Clara dress is from Sew Liberated, indie pattern maker of all sorts of wonderful garment patterns. Head to Sew … Continue reading