Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Sew News
Shortly after I started working for Sew News in March, I was looking through recent issues and spotted the Up in Arms Blouse (Feb/Mar 2016). I thought it was super cute, and it promptly went on my list of projects … Continue reading
Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course brought to you by Sew News and hosted by Craft U. This course will run from May 31st 2016 through September 6th 2016. You may be asking yourself, “What will I get out of … Continue reading
Here in Colorado, it’s still quite warm but you can definitely feel fall moving in: cool evenings and cooler mornings hint at things to come. The October/November 2015 issue of Sew News can help you get ready for the coming … Continue reading
The Hunt Begins! Browse Sulky’s Website for a Chance to Win Big! Didn’t you just love scavenger hunts as a kid? The excitement of running around looking for clues was half the fun! But we all know that the real … Continue reading
Hello readers! I’m happy to say that we’re in the midst of some big changes here at Sew News. We’re redesigning the magazine to bring a whole new look and feel to the pages, and I know you’ll love it … Continue reading