Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
- Tell Us What You Sewed This Past Year!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Sew News
It’s giveaway time! We’re giving away a copy of Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly, as seen in the December 2016/January 2017 issue of Sew News: Indulge your artistic side with Signature Bags. While the phrase “homemade bag” doesn’t always bring … Continue reading
Leggings have been a trend for a while, but it’s one I hadn’t really gotten into. But when I saw the article in the Feb/Mar 2016 issue of Sew News about making your own leggings, I decided to give it … Continue reading
I recently made my first pair of pants using the Oceanside Pant pattern by Blank Slate Patterns. The name of the pattern couldn’t be any more perfect! These were a BREEZE to make! Why have I waited so long to … Continue reading
Shortly after I started working for Sew News in March, I was looking through recent issues and spotted the Up in Arms Blouse (Feb/Mar 2016). I thought it was super cute, and it promptly went on my list of projects … Continue reading
Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course brought to you by Sew News and hosted by Craft U. This course will run from October 15th through January 22, 2017. You may be asking yourself, “What will I get out of the Islander … Continue reading
Here in Colorado, it’s still quite warm but you can definitely feel fall moving in: cool evenings and cooler mornings hint at things to come. The October/November 2015 issue of Sew News can help you get ready for the coming … Continue reading