Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
- Cosplay Is So Much Fun
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Sew News
Get ready for spring with the Clara Dress Sew-Along! This dress is so sweet and lovely for spring and summer. The Clara dress is from Sew Liberated, indie pattern maker of all sorts of wonderful garment patterns. Head to Sew … Continue reading
By now, your bag is beginning to take shape and if you are like me, you’re thinking about other possible fabrics to make the bag out of. I’ve decided to make a few and have them ahead for impromptu gifts. … Continue reading
Thank you for coming back to the Belle Handbag Sew-Along Week 3. We are rounding the corner to finishing up this great bag! Some of you have not only completed the bag but made additional bags as well! Please head … Continue reading
The fireworks festivities are starting today and I’m going to the park near my house for food trucks, free music and some sparklers. I want to wear something comfy that will keep me cool while shielding me from mosquitoes. So … Continue reading
Hi and happy Monday from the Sew News team! Thank you for all of your comments on our marketplace edition of Free Stuff Friday! We had so many wonderful responses and learned about some great new Etsy shops! Only one … Continue reading
Elissa Yost! She just won a copy of Sew Wild: Creating with Stitch and Mixed Media by Alisa Burke and published by Interweave! She answered our question: Have you ever created your designed your own fabric?? If not, what is … Continue reading