Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
- And the Winner of the Sew4Home Bags and Totes Giveaway Is…
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Sew News
Leggings have been a trend for a while, but it’s one I hadn’t really gotten into. But when I saw the article in the Feb/Mar 2016 issue of Sew News about making your own leggings, I decided to give it … Continue reading
I recently made my first pair of pants using the Oceanside Pant pattern by Blank Slate Patterns. The name of the pattern couldn’t be any more perfect! These were a BREEZE to make! Why have I waited so long to … Continue reading
Shortly after I started working for Sew News in March, I was looking through recent issues and spotted the Up in Arms Blouse (Feb/Mar 2016). I thought it was super cute, and it promptly went on my list of projects … Continue reading
Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course brought to you by Sew News and hosted by Craft U. This course will run from October 15th through January 22, 2017. You may be asking yourself, “What will I get out of the Islander … Continue reading
Here in Colorado, it’s still quite warm but you can definitely feel fall moving in: cool evenings and cooler mornings hint at things to come. The October/November 2015 issue of Sew News can help you get ready for the coming … Continue reading
The Hunt Begins! Browse Sulky’s Website for a Chance to Win Big! Didn’t you just love scavenger hunts as a kid? The excitement of running around looking for clues was half the fun! But we all know that the real … Continue reading