Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Sew News
Thank you for coming back to the Belle Handbag Sew-Along Week 3. We are rounding the corner to finishing up this great bag! Some of you have not only completed the bag but made additional bags as well! Please head … Continue reading
The fireworks festivities are starting today and I’m going to the park near my house for food trucks, free music and some sparklers. I want to wear something comfy that will keep me cool while shielding me from mosquitoes. So … Continue reading
Hi and happy Monday from the Sew News team! Thank you for all of your comments on our marketplace edition of Free Stuff Friday! We had so many wonderful responses and learned about some great new Etsy shops! Only one … Continue reading
Elissa Yost! She just won a copy of Sew Wild: Creating with Stitch and Mixed Media by Alisa Burke and published by Interweave! She answered our question: Have you ever created your designed your own fabric?? If not, what is … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: What sew-lebrity would you like to see on the next season of Sew it All? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Angela Cianfaglione, Marilyn … Continue reading
This week is a big one–We’re giving away one small/medium or large/extra large Flower Frill Templates set from Clover to FOUR lucky winners! Use the templates to quickly and easily create fabric flowers to embellish accessories, garments or home-dec items. … Continue reading