Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 2: How to Sew Welt Pockets
- BIG News for Readers of Sew News!
- Circle Skirt Styling: How to Wear a Full Circle Skirt
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Sew News
The fireworks festivities are starting today and I’m going to the park near my house for food trucks, free music and some sparklers. I want to wear something comfy that will keep me cool while shielding me from mosquitoes. So … Continue reading
Hi and happy Monday from the Sew News team! Thank you for all of your comments on our marketplace edition of Free Stuff Friday! We had so many wonderful responses and learned about some great new Etsy shops! Only one … Continue reading
Elissa Yost! She just won a copy of Sew Wild: Creating with Stitch and Mixed Media by Alisa Burke and published by Interweave! She answered our question: Have you ever created your designed your own fabric?? If not, what is … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: What sew-lebrity would you like to see on the next season of Sew it All? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Angela Cianfaglione, Marilyn … Continue reading
This week is a big one–We’re giving away one small/medium or large/extra large Flower Frill Templates set from Clover to FOUR lucky winners! Use the templates to quickly and easily create fabric flowers to embellish accessories, garments or home-dec items. … Continue reading
Hi All, I’m wondering if any of you have a sewing-themed tattoo. If not, do you know someone with one (or more)? Here are a couple that I found on Pinterest. I’ve always been afraid of getting a tattoo. Of … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever used zippers as a project embellishment? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Perri Hogue! Please email email@example.com with your mailing address. Perri … Continue reading