Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
- Cosplay Is So Much Fun
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sew
Elissa Yost! She just won a copy of Sew Wild: Creating with Stitch and Mixed Media by Alisa Burke and published by Interweave! She answered our question: Have you ever created your designed your own fabric?? If not, what is … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: What sew-lebrity would you like to see on the next season of Sew it All? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Angela Cianfaglione, Marilyn … Continue reading
This week is a big one–We’re giving away one small/medium or large/extra large Flower Frill Templates set from Clover to FOUR lucky winners! Use the templates to quickly and easily create fabric flowers to embellish accessories, garments or home-dec items. … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever used zippers as a project embellishment? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Perri Hogue! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address. Perri … Continue reading
Enter to win Zipper Accents from Indygo Junction by Amy Barickman. We’re giving away two sets that include each include 1 yard of five cool zipper colors. The sets are perfect to use for any zipper embellishment project. Check out … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: What would you use Flip-N-Cut Magic Templates by Omnigrid templates for? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Kyla Olson! Please email email@example.com with your … Continue reading