Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- HOME DECORATING MADE EASY WITH PAM DAMOUR
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sew
I’m so excited to finally post about the amazing teaching experience I had at CKU (Creating Keepsakes University) at the end of October in La Jolla, CA. Our Associate Editor, Beth Bradley, created a super fun and easy sewing project … Continue reading
We’re happy to announce that both Sew it All Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 are now available as digital issues at quiltandsewshop.com! Digital issues are quickly downloaded to your computer and available at your fingertips for easy reading and reference, … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever sewn curtains before? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Linda! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address. Linda won a copy … Continue reading
Enter to win your own copy of Fun & Fabulous Curtains to Sew: 15 Easy Designs for the Complete Beginner by Valerie Van Arsdale Shrader from Lark Books. Answer the following questions in the comments section to be entered to … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Do you sell any of your sewing or crafts? If so, do you sell your items to make a living for some extra income, and do you sell … Continue reading
Enter to win The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and Online by Kari Chapin from Storey Publishing. Learn all about how to make money doing something you love! For your chance to win your own copy … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever stitched your own pjs? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Sherry Kelly! Please email email@example.com with your mailing address. Sherry won … Continue reading