Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Pants Pattern Review: Alexandria Peg Trousers
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 2: Double Welt Pockets
- A Look Into Steampunk: Fashion, Art & Technology
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 1: Interfacing for Bags
- Dorm DIY: Fabric Organizers
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewaholic
The month of October we’re celebrating Pants Month here at Sew News. We’ll have tips and tricks for making pants of your own, as well as reviews from the editors of Sew News on their favorite pant patterns. Today we’re featuring Kate’s review … Continue reading
The Sewaholic Robson Trench Coat Sew Along/Constructing The Pockets There is a trick to doing inseam pockets and it’s a simple one, be precise! It would be nice if there was a magic trick, but sadly, there isn’t. Be sure … Continue reading