Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- 2018 Figure Skating Costumes
- Sewing Makes You Love Yourself – Lumps And All!
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along Week 2: Trench Coat Fabric Recommendations
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6, E6
- Meet the Maker: Sara Johansen
- Winter Games Opening Ceremony Fashions
- Take the 10×10 Wardrobe Fashion Challenge
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along, Week 1: Inspiration Behind the Design
- Sports And Crafts: How To Do Both At The Same Time
- How to Pick the Perfect Jacket for Your Body Shape
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewaholic
The month of October we’re celebrating Pants Month here at Sew News. We’ll have tips and tricks for making pants of your own, as well as reviews from the editors of Sew News on their favorite pant patterns. Today we’re featuring Kate’s review … Continue reading
The Sewaholic Robson Trench Coat Sew Along/Constructing The Pockets There is a trick to doing inseam pockets and it’s a simple one, be precise! It would be nice if there was a magic trick, but sadly, there isn’t. Be sure … Continue reading