Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preivew
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewing bags
Take a sneak peek at the April/May issue of Sew News, which will be hitting newsstands March 19! Celebrate the fact that spring is on its way by downloading the free instructions and templates to create Lucy Blaire’s handy fold-up … Continue reading
WOW! We got an awesome response to our Day 9 Giveaway for Bags in Bloom: Create 20 Unique Flower Purses with Simple Embroidered Stitches and Easy-to-Sew Patterns. You all must be as bag-crazy as we are!The lucky winner is…drum roll, … Continue reading
Bags make great sewing projects because they can be as simple or complicated as you want. It’s also fun to make something wearable that doesn’t need to be fitted and altered. In fact, we love sewing bags so much here … Continue reading