Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewing book giveaway
Happy Monday seamstresses! To ease you into the week, we have a great book giveaway for you! Love at First Stitch: Demystifying Dressmaking by Tilly Walnes Tilly Walnes breaks down handmade clothing in an approachable, fun-to-read way. Each chapter … Continue reading
I love giving gifts, and if they’re handmade, it makes it that much more special. Submit a comment in the section below to enter to win Present Perfect: 25 Gifts to Sew & Bestow by Betz White. One lucky winner … Continue reading
Hello sewing people! Sew it All TV season 7 begins airing on PBS at the end of March, and we’re really excited to bring you new guests, sewing projects, tips and techniques! So, to celebrate, we’re giving away a prize … Continue reading
I love the minimalist designs of Natsuno Hiraiwa. She makes garments that can be worn in multiple ways by using draping, twisting and folding to create different looks from a single garment. At first look it seems a little intimidating, … Continue reading