Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
- Visual Dictionary: 6 Different Stitches For Your Serger
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewing book
Hello everyone! We’re celebrating Sew it All TV season 6 airing on PBS in September. So, today kicks off another round of Sew it All TV 13 Days of Giveaways! That’s right, every day from now until August 31, we’re going … Continue reading
Elissa Yost! She just won a copy of Sew Wild: Creating with Stitch and Mixed Media by Alisa Burke and published by Interweave! She answered our question: Have you ever created your designed your own fabric?? If not, what is … Continue reading
Happy Free Stuff Friday! Today we’re giving away Sewing Basics: All You Need to Know About Machine and Hand Sewing. The book features lots of great photos and how-tos for sewing, fitting and finishing. It would make an excellent resource … Continue reading
Happy Free Stuff Friday! Today we’re giving away a copy of The Liberty Book of Home Sewing, which includes 25 great projects ranging from pincushions to tote bags to full-size quilts. Liberty is known for their iconic floral prints and … Continue reading
It’s time for another Free Stuff Friday! Our prize today is the lovely book Sewn by Hand: Two Dozen Projects Stitched with Needle & Thread. Sewn by Hand was written by Susan Wasinger, who appeared on the first season of … Continue reading
We are happy to announce a special Free Stuff Friday giveaway today! We are hosting a stop on the blog tour for the new Sewing A to Z book by Nancy Zieman from Krause Publications. Nancy Zieman’s new book is … Continue reading