Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Want to go to Italy?
- Emerson Crop Pants Sew Along, Week 2: Assembly Tips
- 6 Spring Trends to Sew
- Trading Spaces is Back Episode 1 Recap
- Emerson Crop Pants Sew Along, Week 1: Pattern Prep, Pleats & Pockets
- Project Runway All Stars S6, E13: Finale Recap
- Sketch to Sew: Using a Bullet Journal with Ho Mei of Arrow Mountain
- Styling Ideas for Wide-Leg Crop Pants: Patterns and Inspiration
- Project Runway All Stars S6 E12 Recap
- Meet the Maker: Dana Willard of Made Everyday
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewing classes
I had so much fun partying with the instructors and other sewists at The Sewing Party earlier in November! While taking each webinar, the instructors were available via chat for questions, and it was so helpful! I really enjoyed being … Continue reading
I’m super excited to attend The Sewing Party on November 8, the first ever online-all-day sewing and crafting event in the U.S.! The Sewing Party offers a fun-filled day of sewing immersion in more than 30 interactive, fun and innovative classes … Continue reading