Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Pants Pattern Review: Ninni Culottes by Named Clothing
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 10 Driving Miss Unconventional
- Pants Pattern Review: Alexandria Peg Trousers
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 2: Double Welt Pockets
- A Look Into Steampunk: Fashion, Art & Technology
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewing classes
I had so much fun partying with the instructors and other sewists at The Sewing Party earlier in November! While taking each webinar, the instructors were available via chat for questions, and it was so helpful! I really enjoyed being … Continue reading
I’m super excited to attend The Sewing Party on November 8, the first ever online-all-day sewing and crafting event in the U.S.! The Sewing Party offers a fun-filled day of sewing immersion in more than 30 interactive, fun and innovative classes … Continue reading