Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 10 Driving Miss Unconventional
- Pants Pattern Review: Alexandria Peg Trousers
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 2: Double Welt Pockets
- A Look Into Steampunk: Fashion, Art & Technology
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 1: Interfacing for Bags
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewing conferences
The American Sewing Guild Conference is an event that I really look forward to all year. If you’re not familiar with the American Sewing Guild, it’s a sewing membership organization with chapters all across the country. ASG welcomes sewing enthusiasts … Continue reading