Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewing contest
Sew-Along with Sew News and Rhonda Buss! Sew News is excited to announce fun sew-alongs that will be happening throughout the year. Our first sew-along is the Amy Butler Beautiful Belle Handbag. Rhonda Buss of Rhonda’s Creative Life will be … Continue reading
Keeping with the theme of well dressed children, Free Stuff Friday is giving away a child size pattern from Sweet Seams. This pattern is for girls size 2-6x and is great for re-purposing items that she has grown out of. … Continue reading
Game on! Check out this fun sewing competition hosted by the Independent Pattern Company Alliance! It’s easy to enter and you could win some fantastic prizes! Good luck! A fashion sewing competition produced by IPCA, themed “Ticket to Paradise” launched … Continue reading
Bernina USA just announced their second WeAllSew Challenge: “Make Yourself at Home.” To enter, upcycle anything into a unique home-decor item, and then upload a photo of the finished project along with a brief description to the WeAllSew Challenge page … Continue reading
Happy Free Stuff Friday! Today we’re giving away a copy of The Liberty Book of Home Sewing, which includes 25 great projects ranging from pincushions to tote bags to full-size quilts. Liberty is known for their iconic floral prints and … Continue reading
We have another HUGE Free Stuff Friday giveaway today! Enter to win the new Triple Bright Lamp from Daylight Company (MSRP: $179.99). The lamp is a professional high-power workstation lamp, lighting up wide areas on your desk, work station , … Continue reading