Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Linden Sweatshirt Sew Along, Week 1: Knit Fabrics & Tools
- Getting Ready for the Sewing Expo: Sewing Swap
- Custom Sweatshirt DIY
- Throwback Thursday
- Fall Sewing Plans – Tips & Trends from Mimi G
- Linden Sweatshirt Sew Along – Meet the Designer
- August Sew Along Is The Linden Sweatshirt!
- Linden Sweatshirt Sew Along – Welcome!
- Custom Croquis – the new thing from MyBodyModel
- Favorite Shirt Dress Sewing Patterns
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewing contest
Sew-Along with Sew News and Rhonda Buss! Sew News is excited to announce fun sew-alongs that will be happening throughout the year. Our first sew-along is the Amy Butler Beautiful Belle Handbag. Rhonda Buss of Rhonda’s Creative Life will be … Continue reading
Game on! Check out this fun sewing competition hosted by the Independent Pattern Company Alliance! It’s easy to enter and you could win some fantastic prizes! Good luck! A fashion sewing competition produced by IPCA, themed “Ticket to Paradise” launched … Continue reading
Bernina USA just announced their second WeAllSew Challenge: “Make Yourself at Home.” To enter, upcycle anything into a unique home-decor item, and then upload a photo of the finished project along with a brief description to the WeAllSew Challenge page … Continue reading
Have you checked out our fantastic new contest for 2011? It’s your chance to become the first-ever Sew News Style Star and win more than $3,500 in prizes! Starting tomorrow, you can show off your most awe-inspiring sewing techniques and … Continue reading
Last week I competed for the first time in the Passion for Fashion contest at the American Sewing Expo. It was such an amazing experience that really pushes you as a designer and sewer! You have two days and $100 … Continue reading