Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Don’t Miss Out On These Exclusive Classes & Events!
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewing expo
It’s another Free Stuff Friday Giveaway! We just got back from the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo in Atlanta and are about to head out to the Chicago OSQE on March 31st. Going to sewing shows is a great place … Continue reading
Last week, the Sew News team paid a visit to the Rocky Mountain Sewing Expo in Denver. It’s always a great opportunity to gather inspiration and connect with fellow sewing enthusiasts. Kari and I spent Friday taking classes, checking out … Continue reading
This week, Kari, Colleen, Kim and I are attending the Rocky Mountain Sewing Expo here in Denver. Here’s Colleen (right) and me getting ready for a stitch-filled day at the RMSE in February: Sewing shows are a fun way to … Continue reading