Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewing inspiration
May is T-Shirt Month! What’s your go-to garment? For most people, it’s a T-shirt. You can’t beat the comfort and forgiving fit of everyday T-shirts, and they’re super simple to sew. We’re devoting an entire month to T-shirt sewing, from … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Season 6, Episode 9 Recap: Posen on the Red Carpet photos courtesy of mylifetime.com Once again, I cannot get over Alyssa’s outfit. What exactly is she wearing THIS week? I hope it’s a Zac Posen original, … Continue reading
2018 Winter Games–Costumes & Revelry We’re in the throes of Olympics fever with ever-present goosebumps as we watch the events unfold each day. The athletes’ backstories, the extravagant costumes, the audience reactions, the celebrations–it’s awe-inspiring. The hope, pride, joy (and … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Recap: Season 6, Episode 6: Thrown for a Loop by Betty Boop photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. This week, Betty Boop was the special guest. The designers were challenged by her to create a youthful, fashion-foward look that she’d … Continue reading
In case you missed it, our April sew along is with none other than the fabulous Mimi G of Mimi G Style. Mimi is all over this issue, with tons of helpful information for getting your spring and summer wardrobe … Continue reading