Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- 2018 Figure Skating Costumes
- Sewing Makes You Love Yourself – Lumps And All!
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along Week 2: Trench Coat Fabric Recommendations
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6, E6
- Meet the Maker: Sara Johansen
- Winter Games Opening Ceremony Fashions
- Take the 10×10 Wardrobe Fashion Challenge
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along, Week 1: Inspiration Behind the Design
- Sports And Crafts: How To Do Both At The Same Time
- How to Pick the Perfect Jacket for Your Body Shape
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewing notions
For people new to sewing, you might be wondering how you should start a garment sewing project. Everyone, as they become more experienced have their favorite ways of doing things. This is generally how I start a new project, with … Continue reading