Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewing patterns
Hosting the big game this weekend? What’s a girl to wear? There’s no need to don an oversized jersey or bulky sweatsuit. Take some cues from Tom Brady’s wife and look effortless yet pulled together with your team’s colors strategically … Continue reading
Kate’s Take on the Josie Sundress The first issue of Sew News that was released after I came to work here had the Josie Sundress on the cover. I thought it was so cute, and I thought it might be … Continue reading
I often spend countless hours perusing websites (Pinterest mostly), flipping through magazines (like this one), combing thrift store aisles and simply people watching to find inspiration for my next sewing projects. It’s an exhausting pursuit, albeit super fun. As we … Continue reading
Happy Tank Week! I wanted to test a knit tank as well as a woven to have options. These will be my two go-to patterns for summer! First I went with the Rumi by Christine Haynes Patterns. I love Christine … Continue reading
It was only recently that I was introduced to the concept of a “tried and true” pattern — one that you enjoy making and like the fit and style enough to make again and again. I was always a try-something-new … Continue reading
Did you read our Gallery Tunic Sew-Along back in August? Even though I was the one who posted it, I wasn’t the one who sewed the sample garment. I have to admit, though, as I cleaned up the text and … Continue reading