Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Episode 1 Recap
- Sewing Inspiration – Cruise Wear For Dress and Casual
- Giveaway: Stylish Wraps by Yoshiko Tsukiori
- Sewing Workout Wear – New Year, New You!
- Learn How To Sew in 2018! Introduction to Sewing Is Now Available
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Sewing Scholarships
Calling All Crafters, Seamstresses, Quilters, Knitters and Crocheters! The Beans for Brains Scholarship Program is back for the fourth year! This year five students will receive a merit-based scholarship of $3,200 each to help finance their higher education. This is … Continue reading