Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Sewing Tutorial
It’s the special touches that make anything special. Give your holiday table setting that special touch with the Poinsettia Napkin ring. It’s very easy to make, just 3 simple shapes cut from felt. To put the napkin ring together simply … Continue reading
The Shawl Collar The shawl collar makes a lovely and graceful collar on most any garment. It lays smoothly over the back neckline. The collar is actually a part of the front pattern piece and extends to form the back … Continue reading
Starting Tuesday, May 7th, I will be doing a weekly post for Sew News. Each and every Tuesday in May, I will be showing you how to draft a different collar. In order for you to be able to follow … Continue reading