Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Need A Warm Hat This Weekend?
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Episode 1 Recap
- Sewing Inspiration – Cruise Wear For Dress and Casual
- Giveaway: Stylish Wraps by Yoshiko Tsukiori
- Sewing Workout Wear – New Year, New You!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewing
Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2: Damsels in Distress This week, the designers were tasked with creating a distressed look. They had to concoct a story for their model that included some sort of tragedy–a reason why her … Continue reading
We hope you’re on your way to having a handmade holiday! We thought these mini embroidery hoops made the cutest place cards, so we’ll be adding them as a little personal touch to our holiday tables. The package comes with … Continue reading
Mermaid sequin fabric is THE coolest fabric around. It turns color by flipping the sequins up or down, it’s easy to sew (no need to trim away sequins along a seam line), and it’s great for garments and home decor. … Continue reading
In this week’s episode, we learn who will move forward to NY Fashion Week. Seem like a repeat of last week?…sort of. The designers went home for 5 weeks to work on 10-piece collections, and Tim Gunn did the obligatory … Continue reading
Today marks 20 years since the passing of John Denver, who was tragically killed in a plane crash off the coast of California on Oct 12, 1997. We celebrate the life of the humanitarian, political activist, award-winning songwriter and performer … Continue reading
Storage is super important when you’re moving into a small dorm room. Why not make a few coordinating organizers to hide your unmentionables, store nonperishable food, keep mail and magazines tidy or hold shower essentials? These organizers nest together, and … Continue reading