Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewing
Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course brought to you by Sew News and hosted by Craft U. This course will run from May 31st 2016 through September 6th 2016. You may be asking yourself, “What will I get out of … Continue reading
For Me Made Monday we’re pleased to bring you Addie K (aka Addie Martindale) owner of AddieK.com, Ph.D. candidate, mom, blogger, college professor and…. Well, let’s have Addie take over, I’m already exhausted. But, before I go, I have to … Continue reading
Etsy is an international platform for crafting talents to trade their goods, virtual files, vintage items, supplies. You can find a multitude of items on sale at Etsy, from one of a kind wooden beds to 2mm Swarovski crystals beads, … Continue reading
I asked you all what I should make over the weekend and all my plans fell apart. I have this beautiful fabric from one of our local fabric shops, Colorado Fabrics. It’s whispering to me to make something with it. … Continue reading
To say sewing is my passion is a bit of an understatement. I not only work at Sew News, Stitch, Creative Machine Embroidery magazines where I spend all day writing and promoting sewing I also have a community organization that … Continue reading
Good morning! It’s Monday and boy was it hard to get out of bed. It was made a bit easier by the thought of Me Made Monday. If you’re new to MMM it is something the Sewing Blogging Community (SBC) … Continue reading