Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 1 Prep Work
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewing
Welcome to Day 2 of the Gallery Tunic Sew-Along! On Monday we talked about fabrics and what works well with this pattern—the answer is that it’s so versatile that almost any top-weight fabric will do. By this point, you should … Continue reading
Welcome to the Gallery Tunic Sew-Along! This lovely pattern by Liesl Gibson is comfortable, easy to sew and versatile enough that you’ll want to make one—or more than one—to suit every month of the year. If you don’t have your … Continue reading
Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course brought to you by Sew News and hosted by Craft U. This course will run from October 15th through January 22, 2017. You may be asking yourself, “What will I get out of the Islander … Continue reading
For Me Made Monday we’re pleased to bring you Addie K (aka Addie Martindale) owner of AddieK.com, Ph.D. candidate, mom, blogger, college professor and…. Well, let’s have Addie take over, I’m already exhausted. But, before I go, I have to … Continue reading
Etsy is an international platform for crafting talents to trade their goods, virtual files, vintage items, supplies. You can find a multitude of items on sale at Etsy, from one of a kind wooden beds to 2mm Swarovski crystals beads, … Continue reading
I asked you all what I should make over the weekend and all my plans fell apart. I have this beautiful fabric from one of our local fabric shops, Colorado Fabrics. It’s whispering to me to make something with it. … Continue reading