Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewing
Pincushions are fun to make and easy too. Get this free pincushion project now at Sewitall.com. Find more easy to make projects like: Use small scraps of fabric to make bracelets. Great for a wedding or baby shower activity. Make … Continue reading
Great news for fabric shoppers! Shop from May 9 through May 16 at any of these online sites Shop Fons And Porter, Keepsake Quilting, Quilt and Sew Shop, and Quilting Daily Shop and 10% of total sales will be donated … Continue reading
The blogosphere will be hopping in May and June with Sewing Indie Month. If you love indie sewing patterns this is the month for you! Join the sew along and enter to win fabulous prizes, including a year’s subscription to … Continue reading
Welcome back to Week 2 of the Sew Liberated Clara Dress Sew Along! Hopefully you have had a chance to purchase your fabric. Or, if you’re like me, you’ve made a choice from your own personal store!! Hey, there’s … Continue reading
Christine Haynes was in the studio today filming for Season 8 of Sew it All TV. Fans of Sew it All TV may remember Christine from way back to Season 2 episode 210 where she whipped up an adorable raincoat … Continue reading
Get ready for spring with the Clara Dress Sew-Along! This dress is so sweet and lovely for spring and summer. The Clara dress is from Sew Liberated, indie pattern maker of all sorts of wonderful garment patterns. Head to Sew … Continue reading
As far as my quilting experience goes I have cut out a stack of 4″x4″ squares in the hope of making a quilt but they’re still sitting on a shelf after 7 years. So, my quilting expertise and knowledge is … Continue reading