Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sewing
Pincushions are fun to make and easy too. Get this free pincushion project now at Sewitall.com. Find more easy to make projects like: Use small scraps of fabric to make bracelets. Great for a wedding or baby shower activity. Make … Continue reading
Great news for fabric shoppers! Shop from May 9 through May 16 at any of these online sites Shop Fons And Porter, Keepsake Quilting, Quilt and Sew Shop, and Quilting Daily Shop and 10% of total sales will be donated … Continue reading
The blogosphere will be hopping in May and June with Sewing Indie Month. If you love indie sewing patterns this is the month for you! Join the sew along and enter to win fabulous prizes, including a year’s subscription to … Continue reading
Welcome back to Week 2 of the Sew Liberated Clara Dress Sew Along! Hopefully you have had a chance to purchase your fabric. Or, if you’re like me, you’ve made a choice from your own personal store!! Hey, there’s … Continue reading
Christine Haynes was in the studio today filming for Season 8 of Sew it All TV. Fans of Sew it All TV may remember Christine from way back to Season 2 episode 210 where she whipped up an adorable raincoat … Continue reading
Get ready for spring with the Clara Dress Sew-Along! This dress is so sweet and lovely for spring and summer. The Clara dress is from Sew Liberated, indie pattern maker of all sorts of wonderful garment patterns. Head to Sew … Continue reading
As far as my quilting experience goes I have cut out a stack of 4″x4″ squares in the hope of making a quilt but they’re still sitting on a shelf after 7 years. So, my quilting expertise and knowledge is … Continue reading