Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6 E 10
- Sketch to Sew: Drawing as Planning with Sienna of Not a Primary Color
- Spring Wardrobe Tips and More in the Sew News April/May issue
- Project Runway All Stars S6: E9 Recap
- Celebrate Barbie’s 59th Birthday – Share Your Stories With Us!
- Easter Dresses to Sew
- Sketch to Sew: Fashion Sketching Tips from Meg Healy of BurdaStyle
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Mizrahi Madness
- And the winner of the Crafting for Cat Ladies giveaway is…
- Giveaway: Crafting for Cat Ladies by Kat Roberts
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Shannon Fabrics
This free tutorial written by Whimsy Couture ™. These scarves feature Cuddle™ prints from Shannon Fabrics. For this neck warmer I used these prints: List of required materials: Cuddle fabric Satin fabric Sewing machine Scissors Straight pins Cutting mat Rotary … Continue reading
Shannon Fabrics has a lovely line of Cuddle Fabrics with prints and selections that will please anyone on your sewing “To-Do List”. It’s not just for baby blankets, but can be made into chic scarves, capes and luxurious wraps. So, … Continue reading