Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- 14th Annual Denver Paper Fashion Show 2018
- How To Topstitch – Your Top 10 Tips For Perfect Stitching
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6 E 10
- Sketch to Sew: Drawing as Planning with Sienna of Not a Primary Color
- Spring Wardrobe Tips and More in the Sew News April/May issue
- Project Runway All Stars S6: E9 Recap
- Celebrate Barbie’s 59th Birthday – Share Your Stories With Us!
- Easter Dresses to Sew
- Sketch to Sew: Fashion Sketching Tips from Meg Healy of BurdaStyle
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Mizrahi Madness
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: shirt dress sewing pattern
If there’s a dress style we love for its ability to transition from summer to fall, it’s the shirtdress. Inspired by the button-up shirt, modern shirtdress patterns take on a variety of forms from shifts to vintage-inspired fit-and-flare designs and … Continue reading