Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Pants Pattern Review: Ninni Culottes by Named Clothing
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 10 Driving Miss Unconventional
- Pants Pattern Review: Alexandria Peg Trousers
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 2: Double Welt Pockets
- A Look Into Steampunk: Fashion, Art & Technology
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: shirtdress sewing patterns
If there’s a dress style we love for its ability to transition from summer to fall, it’s the shirtdress. Inspired by the button-up shirt, modern shirtdress patterns take on a variety of forms from shifts to vintage-inspired fit-and-flare designs and … Continue reading