Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- 2018 Figure Skating Costumes
- Sewing Makes You Love Yourself – Lumps And All!
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along Week 2: Trench Coat Fabric Recommendations
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6, E6
- Meet the Maker: Sara Johansen
- Winter Games Opening Ceremony Fashions
- Take the 10×10 Wardrobe Fashion Challenge
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along, Week 1: Inspiration Behind the Design
- Sports And Crafts: How To Do Both At The Same Time
- How to Pick the Perfect Jacket for Your Body Shape
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sleeve ease
Shirtdresses are one of our favorite summertime makes here at SN HQ. And today, you have many design options, including Megan Nielsen’s Darling Ranges Dress. In flowy or more structured fabrics, this dress is an indie fave, with its modern … Continue reading