Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Tank Top Pattern Pick–Rumi by Christine Haynes Patterns
- Tank Week: Lago Tank by Itch to Stitch
- Tank Week: Ella Top by Liola Patterns
- Darling Ranges Dress Sew Along, Week 2: Adding Inseam Pockets
- Tank Week: Adventure Tank by Fancy Tiger Crafts
- Tank Week: Willow Tank by Grainline Studio
- Tank Week is here!
- Darling Ranges Dress Sew Along, Week 1: Setting Sleeves
- Tony Awards Best Dressed 2017
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 3: Attaching the Lid
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: spun
There were so many amazing things to see at SPUN: Adventures in Textiles, at the Denver Art Museum, but the one thing that caught my eye in the first gallery I entered was this beautiful, brightly colored quilt. From far … Continue reading
The Denver Art Museum presents Spun: Adventures in Textiles from May 19, 2013 – September 22, 2013. This exhibit is the largest the museum has ever held, in terms of items, floor space and curators involved.With 10 different sections, this exhibit … Continue reading