Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: stabilizer
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway and sharing with us your favorite home-dec projects to sew! Yesterday’s winner is Judith Martinez! Congratulations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address to receive Trendy Treatments: Sterling Valance Pattern with instructional DVD included … Continue reading
Welcome to Day 3 of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways. To celebrate Season 4 airing on PBS September 1st, we’re revisiting past episodes and giving away prizes! Coming up in season 4, get more fun, easy projects, … Continue reading