Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: stabilizer
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway and sharing with us your favorite home-dec projects to sew! Yesterday’s winner is Judith Martinez! Congratulations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address to receive Trendy Treatments: Sterling Valance Pattern with instructional DVD included … Continue reading
Welcome to Day 3 of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways. To celebrate Season 4 airing on PBS September 1st, we’re revisiting past episodes and giving away prizes! Coming up in season 4, get more fun, easy projects, … Continue reading