Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: summer breeze top
Hi Everyone! We’ve got a special extra here for those following along on the Summer Breeze Sew-Along. Rhonda is giving everyone the chance to put in sleeves to their Summer Breeze Top. For those that sleeves are a must or … Continue reading
Thank you for coming back for the Hot Pattern Summer Breeze Sew Along. We’re sewing away here and heading into week 4. Don’t forget, in each issue of Sew News magazine we’ll introduce each sew along with pattern details, schedule … Continue reading
This week is a packed post! We will be sewing up the ties, creating the front drape and sewing the shoulder and side seams. So let’s just jump right in!! Begin by sewing the ties. Remember, all seam allowances are … Continue reading