Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
- Office Posh collared blazer pattern hack
- Sewing Wool for Winter
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: swoon patterns
This week we’re continuing our discussion regarding adding couture details to bags and piping is one of my favorite ways to create a polished finish. In week 1, we discussed interfacing, and for week 2, we covered double welt pockets. This … Continue reading
Did last week get you in the mood for bag sewing? Us too! This week, pattern designer Alicia Miller presents her technique for double welt pockets. On the interior or as an exterior pocket, this technique is the perfect way to … Continue reading
Are you ready for a little bag sewing! Join us for the Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, with pattern designer Alicia Miller. We are in love with this bag: the perfect size and too many high-end details to count! And … Continue reading