Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 2 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Fitting Issues
- Departure Shift Dress Hack
- Sewing Room Nightmares: What’s Your Space Look Like? + Enter Into A Giveaway!
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: taffeta
Taffeta dates all the way back to the 16th century. The word taffeta is derived from the Persian word taftah, which refers to a fine, plain weave. While taffeta was originally made of silk, today it can be found made … Continue reading