Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Off to Italy with Craftours
- Sew a Workwear Capsule – 10 Must-Sew Patterns
- Freebie Friday: Taos Leather Tote Pattern
- And the winner of the Flossie Teacups’ Guide to English Paper Piecing Giveaway is…
- Seasonal Sewing with the October/November issue of Sew News
- Giveaway: Flossie Teacups’ Guide to English Paper Piecing by Florence Knapp
- Serger Seams for Garment Construction (+ FREE PROJECT!)
- Jump Suit Round Up! What’s Your Favorite?
- Fall Sewing – Sew News Lists Their Favorite Fall Picks
- Tea House Dress Sew Along, week 3: Tying Options
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: taffeta
Taffeta dates all the way back to the 16th century. The word taffeta is derived from the Persian word taftah, which refers to a fine, plain weave. While taffeta was originally made of silk, today it can be found made … Continue reading