Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Prom Night 2017 | Find Easy To Make Clutches + FREE Bow Tie Pattern
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 3: How to Hem Knits
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 2: How to Sew a Knit Neckband
- Sew Happy – an interview with author Sanae Ishida (+ giveaway!)
- Sewing the Gallery Tunic
- Pretty Options for Plus + Curvy Size (And A Giveaway!)
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 1: How to Cut Knits
- Weekend Sewing: The Linden Edition
- National Wear Red Day Is Today! + A Heart Healthy Giveaway!
- Perfect Fit: Bonus Info with Joi Mahon
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: taffeta
Taffeta dates all the way back to the 16th century. The word taffeta is derived from the Persian word taftah, which refers to a fine, plain weave. While taffeta was originally made of silk, today it can be found made … Continue reading