Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along, Week 3: Bound Buttonhole Tutorial
- 2018 Figure Skating Costumes
- Sewing Makes You Love Yourself – Lumps And All!
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along Week 2: Trench Coat Fabric Recommendations
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6, E6
- Meet the Maker: Sara Johansen
- Winter Games Opening Ceremony Fashions
- Take the 10×10 Wardrobe Fashion Challenge
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along, Week 1: Inspiration Behind the Design
- Sports And Crafts: How To Do Both At The Same Time
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: travel wardrobe
If you’ve been dreaming of creating a versatile travel wardrobe, look no further than Christine Jonson‘s Travel Trio Two 331! Made from knit fabric, this pattern includes full patterns for three versatile, wrinkle-avoiding garments, including a knit skirt, a funnel neck top and … Continue reading
If your summer includes big travel plans, we’ve got the perfect pattern for you: meet Christine Jonson‘s Travel Trio Two 331! Made from knit fabric – and perfect for stuffing in your carry-on! – this pattern includes a whole mini … Continue reading