Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 10 Driving Miss Unconventional
- Pants Pattern Review: Alexandria Peg Trousers
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 2: Double Welt Pockets
- A Look Into Steampunk: Fashion, Art & Technology
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 1: Interfacing for Bags
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: travel wardrobe
If you’ve been dreaming of creating a versatile travel wardrobe, look no further than Christine Jonson‘s Travel Trio Two 331! Made from knit fabric, this pattern includes full patterns for three versatile, wrinkle-avoiding garments, including a knit skirt, a funnel neck top and … Continue reading
If your summer includes big travel plans, we’ve got the perfect pattern for you: meet Christine Jonson‘s Travel Trio Two 331! Made from knit fabric – and perfect for stuffing in your carry-on! – this pattern includes a whole mini … Continue reading