Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Off to Italy with Craftours
- Sew a Workwear Capsule – 10 Must-Sew Patterns
- Freebie Friday: Taos Leather Tote Pattern
- And the winner of the Flossie Teacups’ Guide to English Paper Piecing Giveaway is…
- Seasonal Sewing with the October/November issue of Sew News
- Giveaway: Flossie Teacups’ Guide to English Paper Piecing by Florence Knapp
- Serger Seams for Garment Construction (+ FREE PROJECT!)
- Jump Suit Round Up! What’s Your Favorite?
- Fall Sewing – Sew News Lists Their Favorite Fall Picks
- Tea House Dress Sew Along, week 3: Tying Options
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Travel
Take your mom/daughter to Italy—a great Mother’s Day gift! Have you heard? Ellen March, Sew News content director and Sew it All TV host is going to Italy on a fashion tour with BurdaStyle’s Meg Healy this fall. And you … Continue reading
Imagine this: You wake up in Italy with a full itinerary that you didn’t have to plan yourself. After getting dressed, you have breakfast with other sewists, discuss the plan for the day and get on a bus to travel … Continue reading