Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- All Things Fall (sewing!) with the August/September issue of Sew News
- DIY Textiles: Painted Brushstrokes Tips
- And the Winner of the Fat Quarter Home Giveaway Is…
- Fabric Dyeing: Flour Resist Technique – Tips and Tricks
- Tips For Sewing With Spandex Elastane and Lycra
- Giveaway: Fat Quarter Home by Amanda Russell & Juliet Bawden
- UnFinished Objects: Tips For Taming Your UFO Pile
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 3: Armhole Facings and Styling!
- Wardrobe Planning Tips from Rachel Pinheiro
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 2: Side Slit, Tie Band, and Hem
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Travel
Take your mom/daughter to Italy—a great Mother’s Day gift! Have you heard? Ellen March, Sew News content director and Sew it All TV host is going to Italy on a fashion tour with BurdaStyle’s Meg Healy this fall. And you … Continue reading
Imagine this: You wake up in Italy with a full itinerary that you didn’t have to plan yourself. After getting dressed, you have breakfast with other sewists, discuss the plan for the day and get on a bus to travel … Continue reading