Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Tutorials
Burlap, also known as Hessian cloth has always been a utilitarian type of fabric. In the past, burlap was more known for its uses in sandbagging, wrapping exposed tree roots for transportation and for shipping coffee and tobacco. More recently, … Continue reading
By now, your bag is beginning to take shape and if you are like me, you’re thinking about other possible fabrics to make the bag out of. I’ve decided to make a few and have them ahead for impromptu gifts. … Continue reading
We’re getting excited to launch our first sew-along and we hope you are too. Here is a schedule of the sew-along and helpful links to get you started. The Belle Handbag Sew-Along Schedule Week of February 3 – Fabric Choice, … Continue reading