Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Tutorials
Burlap, also known as Hessian cloth has always been a utilitarian type of fabric. In the past, burlap was more known for its uses in sandbagging, wrapping exposed tree roots for transportation and for shipping coffee and tobacco. More recently, … Continue reading
By now, your bag is beginning to take shape and if you are like me, you’re thinking about other possible fabrics to make the bag out of. I’ve decided to make a few and have them ahead for impromptu gifts. … Continue reading
We’re getting excited to launch our first sew-along and we hope you are too. Here is a schedule of the sew-along and helpful links to get you started. The Belle Handbag Sew-Along Schedule Week of February 3 – Fabric Choice, … Continue reading