Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- The Vintage Fashion Bible GIVEAWAY!
- Why Should I Take A Sewing Certification Course? Learn What A Certification Course Does For You.
- Tips On Copying Garments from RTW
- Up in Arms Blouse featuring Art Gallery Fabrics
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 4: Sleeves, Cuffs, and Hems
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Tutorials
Burlap, also known as Hessian cloth has always been a utilitarian type of fabric. In the past, burlap was more known for its uses in sandbagging, wrapping exposed tree roots for transportation and for shipping coffee and tobacco. More recently, … Continue reading
By now, your bag is beginning to take shape and if you are like me, you’re thinking about other possible fabrics to make the bag out of. I’ve decided to make a few and have them ahead for impromptu gifts. … Continue reading
We’re getting excited to launch our first sew-along and we hope you are too. Here is a schedule of the sew-along and helpful links to get you started. The Belle Handbag Sew-Along Schedule Week of February 3 – Fabric Choice, … Continue reading