Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: tv
Today we’re kicking off the Sew It All 13 Days of Giveaways on our blog! Sew It All premiered earlier this year across the nation on PBS to a great response from viewers and we wanted to say thanks for … Continue reading
Sew It All is premiering in Denver, CO and Portland, OR this month! Location Station Date Time California San Bernardino KVCR HDTV Saturday, July 02 9:30AM San Bernardino KVCR HDTV Saturday, July 09 9:30AM San Bernardino KVCR HDTV Saturday, July … Continue reading
Check out the updated Sew It All May schedule for your local air date and time. We are now airing in 23 NEW regions, including Buffalo, NY, Des Moines, IA, Louisville, KY, Milwaukee, WI and New Orleans, LA! Click on … Continue reading