Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- All Things Fall (sewing!) with the August/September issue of Sew News
- DIY Textiles: Painted Brushstrokes Tips
- And the Winner of the Fat Quarter Home Giveaway Is…
- Fabric Dyeing: Flour Resist Technique – Tips and Tricks
- Tips For Sewing With Spandex Elastane and Lycra
- Giveaway: Fat Quarter Home by Amanda Russell & Juliet Bawden
- UnFinished Objects: Tips For Taming Your UFO Pile
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 3: Armhole Facings and Styling!
- Wardrobe Planning Tips from Rachel Pinheiro
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 2: Side Slit, Tie Band, and Hem
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: upcycling
You know it’s love when you find a pattern that you want to make a bazillion times. The Linden Sweatershirt from Grainline Studio is one of those patterns. I knew it was going to be good: when I bought the … Continue reading
Bernina USA just announced their second WeAllSew Challenge: “Make Yourself at Home.” To enter, upcycle anything into a unique home-decor item, and then upload a photo of the finished project along with a brief description to the WeAllSew Challenge page … Continue reading