Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Want to go to Italy?
- Emerson Crop Pants Sew Along, Week 2: Assembly Tips
- 6 Spring Trends to Sew
- Trading Spaces is Back Episode 1 Recap
- Emerson Crop Pants Sew Along, Week 1: Pattern Prep, Pleats & Pockets
- Project Runway All Stars S6, E13: Finale Recap
- Sketch to Sew: Using a Bullet Journal with Ho Mei of Arrow Mountain
- Styling Ideas for Wide-Leg Crop Pants: Patterns and Inspiration
- Project Runway All Stars S6 E12 Recap
- Meet the Maker: Dana Willard of Made Everyday
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: upcycling
You know it’s love when you find a pattern that you want to make a bazillion times. The Linden Sweatershirt from Grainline Studio is one of those patterns. I knew it was going to be good: when I bought the … Continue reading
Bernina USA just announced their second WeAllSew Challenge: “Make Yourself at Home.” To enter, upcycle anything into a unique home-decor item, and then upload a photo of the finished project along with a brief description to the WeAllSew Challenge page … Continue reading