Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Linden Sweatshirt Sew Along, Week 1: Knit Fabrics & Tools
- Getting Ready for the Sewing Expo: Sewing Swap
- Custom Sweatshirt DIY
- Throwback Thursday
- Fall Sewing Plans – Tips & Trends from Mimi G
- Linden Sweatshirt Sew Along – Meet the Designer
- August Sew Along Is The Linden Sweatshirt!
- Linden Sweatshirt Sew Along – Welcome!
- Custom Croquis – the new thing from MyBodyModel
- Favorite Shirt Dress Sewing Patterns
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: upcycling
You know it’s love when you find a pattern that you want to make a bazillion times. The Linden Sweatershirt from Grainline Studio is one of those patterns. I knew it was going to be good: when I bought the … Continue reading
Bernina USA just announced their second WeAllSew Challenge: “Make Yourself at Home.” To enter, upcycle anything into a unique home-decor item, and then upload a photo of the finished project along with a brief description to the WeAllSew Challenge page … Continue reading