Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: wardrobe planning
We’re so excited to launch a brand new column for 2018. Clothes Minded will focus on wardrobe planning, style considerations, finding your style and more, featuring a great list of sewists, bloggers and fashionistas. First up is Riva la Diva, … Continue reading
Last week, I spent some time pondering spring and summer wardrobe planning – inspired by Mimi G’s article in the new issue of Sew News – focusing on purging (oops), determining what is missing and making a list of to-makes … Continue reading