Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 4: Sleeves, Cuffs, and Hems
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 1: Fabric
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Preview 7
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: water
Before we get into how to sew with these fabrics, let’s answer the question: What’s the difference between water resistant and water proof? Water resistant fabrics are either tightly woven and naturally resist water, or are coated with a finish … Continue reading