Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Styling
- Sew News 2018 – New Year, New Columns!
- January is Hot Tea Month! Celebrate In Style
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Season 6, Episode 3
- Need A Warm Hat This Weekend?
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Weekender
Here are are at the end of the sew along. Thanks everyone for joining along. Remember if you ever have a question just leave it in the comments section and we’ll get to it. Hope you enjoy your new custom … Continue reading
This post is all about pockets for the Weekender bag. There are a lot of pockets on/in this bag. Plus, there are a few specific instructions for sewing them. Read on for the next step in the sew along. We’re … Continue reading
Hello everyone, we are back at it with the Weekender Bag Sew Along. The pattern is from Swoon patterns and really is a versatile bag pattern. This post is all about making your own piping, cording for the bag. You … Continue reading