Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: win
It’s giveaway time! We’re giving away a copy of Sew4Home Bags and Totes by Liz Johnson and Anne Adams, as seen in the April/May 2017 issue of Sew News: Create one-of-a-kind ways to stow your stuff, then get ready to … Continue reading
Kathy E! Congratulations, Kathy! We’ll be in touch soon so we can get your prize in the mail to you. If you didn’t win this time but are still interested in the book, you can find Modern Machine Embroidery at interweave.com. Look … Continue reading
It’s giveaway time! We’re giving away a copy of Modern Machine Embroidery by Lisa Archer, as seen in the February/March 2017 issue of Sew News: Need to know the ins and outs of successful machine embroidery? This new machine embroidery … Continue reading
Melanie C! Congratulations, Melanie! We’ll be in touch soon so we can get your prize in the mail to you. If you didn’t win this time but are still interested in the book, you can find Signature Bags by Michelle … Continue reading
Game on! Check out this fun sewing competition hosted by the Independent Pattern Company Alliance! It’s easy to enter and you could win some fantastic prizes! Good luck! A fashion sewing competition produced by IPCA, themed “Ticket to Paradise” launched … Continue reading
Hello and welcome back! Thank you all for participating in our giveaway! Stay tuned, the Grand Prize giveaway winner will be announced tomorrow. If you’ve commented on ANY of these 13 Days of Giveaways, you’re entered to win it: Season … Continue reading