Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 2: Side Slit, Tie Band, and Hem
- Common Threads 2018 Recap
- Summer Fabric Series: Tips for Sewing with Sheers
- Shorts Sewing Pattern Roundup: Our Top Picks
- Tony Award Fashions
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 1: Pattern Prep, Fabric, and Front Band Assembly
- Summer Fabrics Series: How to Sew Gauze Fabric
- Favorite Woven T-shirt Sewing Patterns: Roundup Time!
- June Sew Along Preview: BurdaStyle Cap-Sleeve Wrap Blouse #124
- DIY July 4th Crafts, Projects and Inspiration
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Winter Olypmics
2018 Winter Games–Costumes & Revelry We’re in the throes of Olympics fever with ever-present goosebumps as we watch the events unfold each day. The athletes’ backstories, the extravagant costumes, the audience reactions, the celebrations–it’s awe-inspiring. The hope, pride, joy (and … Continue reading