Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Up in Arms Blouse featuring Art Gallery Fabrics
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 4: Sleeves, Cuffs, and Hems
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 1: Fabric
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Preview 7
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: witch
Yesterday’s posts of Halloween decoration ideas have put me in a Halloween mood! So, I’m starting a countdown to Halloween! The actual holiday may still seem like a long way off, but it’s never too early to start planning your … Continue reading