Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway All Stars S6 E7 Recap
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along, Week 3: Bound Buttonhole Tutorial
- 2018 Figure Skating Costumes
- Sewing Makes You Love Yourself – Lumps And All!
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along Week 2: Trench Coat Fabric Recommendations
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6, E6
- Meet the Maker: Sara Johansen
- Winter Games Opening Ceremony Fashions
- Take the 10×10 Wardrobe Fashion Challenge
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along, Week 1: Inspiration Behind the Design
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: wool
As the weather get chillier and we move into winter proper, my thoughts turn to sewing something to keep me warm… and that means sewing with wool. Wool is naturally insulating and, like most natural fibers, is easy to sew; … Continue reading
We’re close to ending our Sew it All TV 13 Days of Giveaways. Today is day 10, wow time flies! First let’s preview an upcoming episode with Katrina Walker. Katrina, in episode 805, shows us all the ins and outs … Continue reading