Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Top Kimono Sewing Patterns – A Roundup
- 14th Annual Denver Paper Fashion Show 2018
- How To Topstitch – Your Top 10 Tips For Perfect Stitching
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6 E 10
- Sketch to Sew: Drawing as Planning with Sienna of Not a Primary Color
- Spring Wardrobe Tips and More in the Sew News April/May issue
- Project Runway All Stars S6: E9 Recap
- Celebrate Barbie’s 59th Birthday – Share Your Stories With Us!
- Easter Dresses to Sew
- Sketch to Sew: Fashion Sketching Tips from Meg Healy of BurdaStyle
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: wrap dress
Dresses are the perfect thing to wear in mid-summer heat…and thank goodness they’re also one of our favorite things to sew! Join us this month as the Sew News and BurdaStyle editors discuss our favorite dress patterns, starting with wrap … Continue reading
If there is one garment that deserves a spot in your spring wardrobe, it’s a wrap dress. We love a great wrap around here: there’s nothing better to transition from winter to summer months and nothing more figure-friendly.