Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Don’t Miss Out On These Exclusive Classes & Events!
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: yves saint laurent
The fashion world is all abuzz about the amazing Yves Saint Laurent Retrospective that just opened at the Denver Art Museum. Denver is the only city in North America to host the exhibit, and our Assistant Editor Nicki got to … Continue reading
Here in Colorado, we’re thrilled that the Denver Art Museum will be the only US venue for the upcoming exhibit of Yves Saint Laurent: The Retrospective. In November, I had the wonderful opportunity to judge a YSL-inspired design challenge hosted … Continue reading