Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: yves saint laurent
The fashion world is all abuzz about the amazing Yves Saint Laurent Retrospective that just opened at the Denver Art Museum. Denver is the only city in North America to host the exhibit, and our Assistant Editor Nicki got to … Continue reading
Here in Colorado, we’re thrilled that the Denver Art Museum will be the only US venue for the upcoming exhibit of Yves Saint Laurent: The Retrospective. In November, I had the wonderful opportunity to judge a YSL-inspired design challenge hosted … Continue reading