Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sundress Week: Jill’s Recommendations
- Sundress Week: Pattern Picks from BurdaStyle
- Travel Trio Sew Along, week 2: Self-Lining for Reversible Garments
- Sundress Week: Isla Dress Pattern by Made by Rae
- Sundress Week: Josie Dress by Christine Haynes for Sew News
- Creating Couture Embellishment: A Review & Giveaway
- Our Favorite Sundresses Of The Season!
- Favorite Wrap Dress Patterns
- Travel Trio Sew Along, Week 1: Tips for Working with Knit Fabrics
- Summer Sewing Inspiration is Here!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: yves saint laurent
The fashion world is all abuzz about the amazing Yves Saint Laurent Retrospective that just opened at the Denver Art Museum. Denver is the only city in North America to host the exhibit, and our Assistant Editor Nicki got to … Continue reading
Here in Colorado, we’re thrilled that the Denver Art Museum will be the only US venue for the upcoming exhibit of Yves Saint Laurent: The Retrospective. In November, I had the wonderful opportunity to judge a YSL-inspired design challenge hosted … Continue reading